Monday, August 22, 2011

Raspberry Frozen Yogurt



I've made this before. This is what the recipe looks like if you cut it in half. The recipe cut in half makes two batches in my 1.5 quart Cusine Art ice cream maker. Which is plenty for our small crowd. I usually make the first batch and put the second batch in the fridge, refreeze my ice cream bowl... and make the second batch later in the week! It's so good and so refreshing! Perfect for a summer dessert. I ate way too much..

Ingredients

4 Cups plain yogurt
4 Cups raspberries
1 whole smashed bananas
1/8 cup O.J
1/8 cup lemon juice
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 cup milk

Steps

Whip bananas and milk in a blender. Add orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, vanilla, and cream. Mix yogurt and berries in separate bowl, then add to the banana mixture. Freeze according to manufacture directions.