Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fudgy Peanut Butter Pie



This recipe comes from my Southern Living cook book. I found this recipe a few years back.... The picture in the cook book looked amazing. I LOVE ice cream and I'm a sucker for Reese's peanut butter cups, so WAAA LAA :) The ice cream cake looks really pretty and very easy. The frozen peanut butter on the crust tastes so good! I found Reese's ice cream topping that I drizzled on top too. This dessert is a perfect chocolate and peanut butter combo.

Ingredients

1 (1.75 quart) container moose tracks ice cream
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1 ready made chocolate crumb piecrust
6 peanut butter cups candies, halved
1/2 cup chocolate-peanut butter shell coating

Steps

ALLOW container of ice cream to thaw 20-30 min to soften

SPREAD peanut butter over crust; freeze 10 min

SPREAD softened ice cream evenly over peanut butter in crust. Arrange peanut butter cup candy halves around pie crust. Drizzle chocolate-peanut butter shell coating over ice crema and freeze atleast two hours.

CUT feozen piw with a warm knife.