Sunday, September 12, 2010
Chipotle Crusted Pork Tenderloin
This pork was packed with spice.. its amazing! The chipotle rub gave it a great smokey flavor and the brown sugar gave just the right amount of sweetness. This rub would be awesome on chicken too. I think I will try it on chicken and throw it on the George Foreman. The pork was rated a 10! A great marinade rub for future meals.
* 1 teaspoon onion powder
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 3 tablespoons chipotle chile powder
* 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
* 4 tablespoons brown sugar
* 2 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloins
1. Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
2. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the onion powder, garlic powder, chipotle chile powder, salt, and brown sugar. Place tenderloins in bag and shake, coating meat evenly. Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Lightly oil grill grate, and arrange meat on grate. Cook for 20 minutes, turning meat every 5 minutes. Remove from grill, let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.